- Nigeria: November 25 - December 10, Prometric
- South Korea: December 3, Seoul
- Philippines: December 5, Manila
- Malaysia: December 8, Kuala Lumpur
- Hungary: December 10, Budapest
What is lifestyle medicine?
Lifestyle medicine is a medical specialty that uses therapeutic lifestyle interventions as a primary modality to treat chronic conditions including, but not limited to, cardiovascular diseases, type 2 diabetes, and obesity. Lifestyle medicine certified clinicians are trained to apply evidence-based, whole-person, prescriptive lifestyle change to treat and, when used intensively, often reverse such conditions. Applying the six pillars of lifestyle medicine—a whole-food, plant-predominant eating pattern, physical activity, restorative sleep, stress management, avoidance of risky substances and positive social connections—also provides effective prevention for these conditions.